With Whisper Quite Power Recliner and Lift Technology, you can enjoy the art of reclining in this Mega Motion Power Recliner. With convenient pockets on both sides to hold, a USB port in the hand control for charging your phone or tablets; relax in the full chaise pad seat (comfort head to toe) recliner. Designed for the 5'8" to 6' person.
- Comfort Contol Recline and Lift System utilitizing a single motor drive system
- Convenient pocket on both sides of the chair to store magazines, newspapers or a remote control
- Erognomic hand control with large keypads for ease of operation; routed between the seat and back for choice of left or right placement for use
- Heay duty steel lift frame and reclining mechanism, counter-balanced for ease of operatioon, wear tested up to 15,000 cycles (average of 7 to 8 years of use)
- Integrated emergency battery backup - Requires two 9 volt batteries (not included) installed into the transfomer device
- Chaise pad seating for head to toe support and comfort
- All fabrics tested to "Heave Duty" wear standard and meet medical standards
- Designed for someone 5'8" to 6' in height
- Optional Standard Heat and Massage System: One massage motor placed in the back and also in the seat with one heat pad in the lower back area; Three massage intensity levels and three different massage patterns
||Power Lift Chairs
|Occupant Weight Limit:
||Furniture grade laminated wood and some solid wood components; notched/glued/stapled for durability
|Leg Levelers for uneven floor surfaces:
|Hand Wand Control:
||USB Port in Handwand
||One year on parts and service; limited lift time on steel lift frame
||MegaGuard and Lexi StaKleen
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.