Gather together at this transitional five-piece counter height table and chair set. Designed with a rich walnut finish, this dining set lends itself to a variety of color palettes and decor styles. Each counter height stool offers padded seats, wrapped in a smooth brown leatherette, and a supportive frame with footrests and a backrest. Slide each chair up to the spacious table, set on top of a pedestal-like base with open shelves for storing service ware, linens and more. In addition, this dining set also keeps other essentials like flatware and linens stowed away in the two drawers until your next party.
(The above description may contain details that pertain to other items in this collection as opposed to this item in particular. Please contact us if you have any questions)
- Set includes: One (1) table and four (4) chairs
- A coastal transitional style for todays casual dining room in a counter height offer
- Table is made of solid hardwood and walnut veneer
- Table comes with two tinted drawers on one length side for linen or silverware storage
- Table has two open shelves for easy access storage
- Stools have seat frame construction and are upholstered in brown leatherette
- Product materials - Table: Asian hardwood, walnut veneer, okume veneer and MDF; Chair: Asian hardwood, foam and leatherette
- Cushioned seating: For ultimate comfort and support
- Storage space: Store away personal items
- Table finish: Walnut
- Chair upholstery: Brown leatherette
- Leg finish: Walnut
||Counter Height Table
||Walnut / Brown
||Full Assembly Required
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.